File a complaint

The SRC of the Central University would like to know your thoughts and complains. We recognized that students will sometimes become dissatisfied with a service we or the University have provided or failed to provide.

We know that there may be disagreement regarding progression decisions, the outcome of a refund request or how regulations may have been applied. There may also be occasions where students have grounds to appeal a decision made by the SRC or the University